I just heard this on Today in IOS.
You CAN manually add podcasts the app (<<<tweet this).
To do this perform the following:
1. Make sure you’re on the library side of the app (you will see “Catelog” in the upper left).
2. Tap on the podcast tab in the lower left
3. Then enter in the RSS feed into the search box and tap “Search.”
4. The app prompts you if you want to subscribe or not. Tap subscribe.
5. Then you get an error message.
For now visit the site on your browser, and click the RSS button.
PODCAST CONSULTING: I would love to work with you via one on one podcast consulting and coaching. I can do as little or as much as you'd like. I can demonstrate and walk you through the podcasting process. Email me at , or schedule an appointment.
Self Paced Tutorials: The School of Podcasting has self paced tutorials that will walk you through the entire podcasting process, and has an organized resource section to equip you with the proper tools. Sign up for a week, or a year. There are many packages to meet your needs sign up today.